- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2/3 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (Or frozen peaches work nicely if you don't like bananas)
- 2 scoops vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt (I used Edy's Fat-Free Vanilla)
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until all the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- This recipe yields one 24-ounce drink.
NotesI'm always looking for good smoothie recipes, and my friend Luanne D. sent me this replica from my favorite smoothie joint, jamba juice! It make a filling breakfast, and is packed with vitamins! The key is the freshest Orange Juice possible - not the concentrated variety. If you squeeze your oranges right there in your kitchen Simply Orange or Minute Maid Fresh Squeezed will do in a pinch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More