- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2/3 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced (Or frozen peaches work nicely if you don't like bananas)
- 2 scoops vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt (I used Edy's Fat-Free Vanilla)
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until all the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- This recipe yields one 24-ounce drink.
NotesI'm always looking for good smoothie recipes, and my friend Luanne D. sent me this replica from my favorite smoothie joint, jamba juice! It make a filling breakfast, and is packed with vitamins! The key is the freshest Orange Juice possible - not the concentrated variety. If you squeeze your oranges right there in your kitchen Simply Orange or Minute Maid Fresh Squeezed will do in a pinch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More