- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup bananas, frozen
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Pour the apple juice in the blender.
- Add the strawberries, bananas, frozen yogurt and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth with a thick consistency
NotesOfficial Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild "At Home" Smoothie
Makes about 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More