- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup bananas, frozen
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Pour the apple juice in the blender.
- Add the strawberries, bananas, frozen yogurt and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth with a thick consistency
NotesOfficial Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild "At Home" Smoothie
Makes about 3 cups
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Fun appetizers and snacks
Nick's PicksSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More