- Cooking Time: 55 (inc rice cook time)
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 medium shrimp
- 2 oz chicken, diced
- 2 tsp Creole seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz ham or smoked sausage
- 1 tbsp onion, diced
- 3 tbsp bell pepper, diced and seeded
- 2 tbsp celery, diced
- 2 oz white wine
- ¼ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp scallions, sliced
- 1 tpsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup saffron rice
- In a bowl combine shrimp, chicken and Creole seasoning, and work in seasoning well.
- In a large saucepan heat oil over high heat.
- Sauté ham or sausage, onions, peppers and celery for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and shrimp.
- Add white wine and continue cooking until proteins are completely cooked.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Let reduce slightly.
- Add scallions and parsley.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over saffron rice.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More