- Cooking Time: 55 (inc rice cook time)
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 medium shrimp
- 2 oz chicken, diced
- 2 tsp Creole seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz ham or smoked sausage
- 1 tbsp onion, diced
- 3 tbsp bell pepper, diced and seeded
- 2 tbsp celery, diced
- 2 oz white wine
- ¼ cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 oz chicken stock
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp scallions, sliced
- 1 tpsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup saffron rice
- In a bowl combine shrimp, chicken and Creole seasoning, and work in seasoning well.
- In a large saucepan heat oil over high heat.
- Sauté ham or sausage, onions, peppers and celery for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and shrimp.
- Add white wine and continue cooking until proteins are completely cooked.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Let reduce slightly.
- Add scallions and parsley.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over saffron rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More