- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 C sugar
- 1 large can Pet (evaporated) milk - fat free is okay
- stick of butter
- pint of marshmallow cream
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 C chopped nuts
- Melt butter in large heavy pan, add sugar and milk.
- Cook stirring constantly until forms a soft ball (on candy thermometer)
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips.
- Stir well until chocolate is melted.
- Add marshmallow cream and stir until well mixed.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into pan and cool.
- High Altitude modifications: lower temperature of soft ball by one degree for every 500 feet above sea level.
NotesMy in-laws fudge Amazing. I've wanted to learn how to make it for years and finally made it this year.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More