- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 corn tortillas
- 4-5 chicken breasts, boiled and deboned
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half & half (1 pint)
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- Soften tortillas in oleo or chicken stock. Fill with above mixture, roll up and place in a 9x13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Warm mixture and pour over enchiladas. Top with 8 oz. grated Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until it bubbles.
- (I usually get about 18 enchiladas out of this, enough to fill a 9x13 and an 8x8 to freeze for later!)
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More