- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 corn tortillas
- 4-5 chicken breasts, boiled and deboned
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half & half (1 pint)
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- Soften tortillas in oleo or chicken stock. Fill with above mixture, roll up and place in a 9x13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Warm mixture and pour over enchiladas. Top with 8 oz. grated Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until it bubbles.
- (I usually get about 18 enchiladas out of this, enough to fill a 9x13 and an 8x8 to freeze for later!)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More