- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 corn tortillas
- 4-5 chicken breasts, boiled and deboned
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half & half (1 pint)
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- Soften tortillas in oleo or chicken stock. Fill with above mixture, roll up and place in a 9x13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Warm mixture and pour over enchiladas. Top with 8 oz. grated Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until it bubbles.
- (I usually get about 18 enchiladas out of this, enough to fill a 9x13 and an 8x8 to freeze for later!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More