- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup almonds, blanched and slivered
- 1 pound spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1.In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- 2.In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
- 3.In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil. Toss with spinach just before serving.
- Welcome to true religion outlet
Notes"Everyone I have made this for RAVES about it! It's different and so easy to make!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More