- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a fabulous, refreshing summer soup. This recipe doubles nicely.
--Recipe from litl employee Jana
- 1 English cucumber peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 of a honeydew melon cut into pieces
- 8 oz. plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 or more fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl combine the cucumber slices, honeydew pieces, yogurt, mint leaves and lime juice. In a blender purée in batches for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Chill, covered, for at least 2 hours or up to 6. Serve garnished with mint leaves. Makes 5 cups, serving 4.