- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 English cucumber peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 of a honeydew melon cut into pieces
- 8 oz. plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 or more fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl combine the cucumber slices, honeydew pieces, yogurt, mint leaves and lime juice. In a blender purée in batches for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Chill, covered, for at least 2 hours or up to 6. Serve garnished with mint leaves. Makes 5 cups, serving 4.
NotesThis is a fabulous, refreshing summer soup. This recipe doubles nicely.
--Recipe from litl employee Jana
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More