- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 English cucumber peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 of a honeydew melon cut into pieces
- 8 oz. plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 or more fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- In a bowl combine the cucumber slices, honeydew pieces, yogurt, mint leaves and lime juice. In a blender purée in batches for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Chill, covered, for at least 2 hours or up to 6. Serve garnished with mint leaves. Makes 5 cups, serving 4.
NotesThis is a fabulous, refreshing summer soup. This recipe doubles nicely.
--Recipe from litl employee Jana
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More