- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can white or yellow corn, drained
- 1 can diced/chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 bag pre-washed salad greens
- 1 small bottle Kraft ranch dressing
- Doritos Toasted Corn tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 cup pre-shredded colby & jack mixed cheese
- Make sure the beans, corn, tomatoes and chiles are drained well. Dump the salad into a large bowl. Then dump in the beans, corn, tomatoes and chiles. Toss thoroughly to mix everything well. Coat with the ranch dressing until desired; toss again. Top with the crumbled Doritos chips and cheeses.
- *This recipe is very flexible - you can throw in whatever you have in the pantry/fridge; and change up the dressing too.
NotesMy friend Janie used to eat this salad by the truck-loads while she was in college...it's so easy and so good!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More