- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can white or yellow corn, drained
- 1 can diced/chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 bag pre-washed salad greens
- 1 small bottle Kraft ranch dressing
- Doritos Toasted Corn tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 cup pre-shredded colby & jack mixed cheese
- Make sure the beans, corn, tomatoes and chiles are drained well. Dump the salad into a large bowl. Then dump in the beans, corn, tomatoes and chiles. Toss thoroughly to mix everything well. Coat with the ranch dressing until desired; toss again. Top with the crumbled Doritos chips and cheeses.
- *This recipe is very flexible - you can throw in whatever you have in the pantry/fridge; and change up the dressing too.
NotesMy friend Janie used to eat this salad by the truck-loads while she was in college...it's so easy and so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More