- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy friend Janie used to eat this salad by the truck-loads while she was in college...it's so easy and so good!
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can white or yellow corn, drained
- 1 can diced/chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 bag pre-washed salad greens
- 1 small bottle Kraft ranch dressing
- Doritos Toasted Corn tortilla chips, crumbled
- 1 cup pre-shredded colby & jack mixed cheese
- Make sure the beans, corn, tomatoes and chiles are drained well. Dump the salad into a large bowl. Then dump in the beans, corn, tomatoes and chiles. Toss thoroughly to mix everything well. Coat with the ranch dressing until desired; toss again. Top with the crumbled Doritos chips and cheeses.
- *This recipe is very flexible - you can throw in whatever you have in the pantry/fridge; and change up the dressing too.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More