- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut off tips from chicken wings and halve at joint. Wash and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with 3 tablespoons oil and 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Oil grill rack, then grill wings. Turn occasionally, until cooked, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour Wafu® Japanese Dressing in three separate mixing bowls.
- Divide wings into three batches and toss in Wafu® dressings.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.
NotesDress your BBQ wings three ways for a little variety.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More