- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 6-ounce boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 head Romaine lettuce, washed and cut crosswise
- 2 tomatoes, cut into eight wedges
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 8 strips bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook approximately 3 minutes on each side or until breasts are golden brown on both sides.
- Add the chicken stock and reduce heat to medium low. Cover and let simmer for 6-8 minutes. Uncover and increase heat to high and let remaining liquid evaporate. Once the chicken starts to sizzle, remove from pan and place on a cutting board. When cool, slice breasts into slivers.
- Spread Romaine lettuce over the bottom of a serving bowl. Arrange chicken slivers, tomato wedges, avocado slices, egg and bacon in groupings on top of the lettuce.
- Pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing in a small bowl.
- Serve immediately with dressing on the side for tossing.
NotesJapanese-style Cobb salad? It’s delicious! Who knew?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More