- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 80
BackstoryA creamy potato salad, prepared Japanese-style.
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup carrots, julienned (very fine)
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parsley, for garnish
- Peel and wash potatoes and cut into bite-size cubes.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover potatoes by one inch. Season with salt. Bring water to a boil. Lower heat and let simmer for 7-9 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes, set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the green onion and carrots. Add the potatoes and the Wafu® Japanese Dressing and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill potato salad in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.