- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 80
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup carrots, julienned (very fine)
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parsley, for garnish
- Peel and wash potatoes and cut into bite-size cubes.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover potatoes by one inch. Season with salt. Bring water to a boil. Lower heat and let simmer for 7-9 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes, set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the green onion and carrots. Add the potatoes and the Wafu® Japanese Dressing and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill potato salad in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
NotesA creamy potato salad, prepared Japanese-style.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Jean’s Recipe File
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More