- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz Cube of Tofu
- 1/4c flour
- 1/4c soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1/2tsp ground chili pepper
- 2Tbsp sugar
- 2Tbsp mirin
- 1/4c vegetable oil
- Cut Tofu in half, crosswise.
- Cut each section into 4 equal rectangles. Drain well.
- Dust w/flour and pan fry in veg. oil until golden.
- Bring remaining marinade sauce to boil; serve with tofu as dip.
- Uwajimaya in-store recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More