- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb Prawns, peeled & devein, retain tails. Score undersides
- 1 Lb Fish fillets, sliced in 2" pieces
- 1 Small Yam
- 4 Mushrooms
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Small Zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1c Tempura Batter Mix (follow box instructions)
- 3c oil, for frying
- Prepare prawns, fish and all vegetables.
- Prepare tempura batter mix.
- Heat oil in wok or deep fryer to 350 degrees
- Dip shrimp, fish and veggies in batter and fry.
- Serve with Tempura dip.
- Variations: Can use other veggies like carrots, green beans, broccoli, eggplant. Just veggies, just fish or just shrimp if you'd like.
NotesUwajimaya in-store recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cooking with Sabra
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More