- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons to 2 instant coffee granules
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (12-oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 recipe Java Frosting
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon to 2 instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup baking cocoa, (optional)
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Combine water, coffee granules, sugar and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup morsels until smooth. Stir in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture. Pour into greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350° F. oven for 18 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted
- near center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Spread frosting over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with cocoa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More