- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 C quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C (6oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 C confectioners sugar
- 1/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 C milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars,and peanut butter. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- In another bowl combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan (I use a buttered knife to spread it out)
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes and top with frosting.
- Cut into bars
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More