- Cooking Time: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 C quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C (6oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 C confectioners sugar
- 1/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 C milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars,and peanut butter. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- In another bowl combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
- Spread into prepared pan (I use a buttered knife to spread it out)
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes and top with frosting.
- Cut into bars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More