- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ C shortening
- 1 C brown sugar, firmly packed
- ½ C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 C Oats (quick or regular)
- 1 C chopped nuts
- 1 C raisins
- 1 C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Beat first 5 ingredients until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drop by spoonful onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets
- Bake at 350F 10 – 15 minutes.
NotesI LOVE my sister’s oatmeal cookies!! I request them often when I’m visiting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More