- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pie crusts
- 2 tbls butter melted
- 1 cup half & half
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 10oz pkg broccoli chopped
- 1/4 lb swiss shredded
- velveeta - cut into very small cubes
- diced ham or shredded ham
- 1/2 10oz frozen spinach
- 1/4 lb gryuere shredded
- green chilis
- Jack or colby cheese shredded
- or any fillings you like!
- Using a 3 in round cookie cutter (or a large glass or jar) cut circles out of pie crusts
- Line greased muffin tins with 3 in circles
- Brush with melted butter and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While they are in the fridge, mix half & half, eggs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop fillings.
- Remove muffin trays from fridge, add fillings to cups and add one TBLS egg mixture to each cup.
- Bake 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- If you like to finish them later bake 15 minutes and allow to cool, refrigerate or freeze and finish baking when ready to use.
NotesMy sister makes these a lot. She shared with recipe with me a long time ago. They are always a hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More