- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pie crusts
- 2 tbls butter melted
- 1 cup half & half
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 10oz pkg broccoli chopped
- 1/4 lb swiss shredded
- velveeta - cut into very small cubes
- diced ham or shredded ham
- 1/2 10oz frozen spinach
- 1/4 lb gryuere shredded
- green chilis
- Jack or colby cheese shredded
- or any fillings you like!
- Using a 3 in round cookie cutter (or a large glass or jar) cut circles out of pie crusts
- Line greased muffin tins with 3 in circles
- Brush with melted butter and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- While they are in the fridge, mix half & half, eggs, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop fillings.
- Remove muffin trays from fridge, add fillings to cups and add one TBLS egg mixture to each cup.
- Bake 400 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- If you like to finish them later bake 15 minutes and allow to cool, refrigerate or freeze and finish baking when ready to use.
NotesMy sister makes these a lot. She shared with recipe with me a long time ago. They are always a hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More