- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can potato soup
- 1 can ( 6 oz ) Mexican corn or I buy the frozen mexi corn
- 1 can (4 o) Green chili
- 1 package Taco seasoning mix ( you can spice it up with Hot mix)
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- about 6 oz velvetta cheese ( mexican style) cut into small bite size piece for easy melting
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a slow cooker combine everything except tortillas and sour cream.
- Let cook about 2 hours on high or until velvetta is melted. cut up tortillas in strips and add to soup. reduce and heat for aobut 30 more mintues. just before serving add sour cream and serve hot. this recipe can be made in a big stock pot too.
- Recipe is easy to double too
NotesThis recipe came from a friend of mine's Aunt. and he asked me to make it. i wasn't so thrilled about doing it becasue i like making Soups form scratch but I did it for him with a twist of my own and it turns out its a very good recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More