- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Place ground beef in a large saucepan with water and mash the beef with a potato masher to break apart.
- Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, chili powder, salt, black pepper, sugar, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat until the chili has thickened slightly and the beef is fully cooked, about 20 minutes.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Indian Inspired STIR-FRYsSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More