- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3 oz. strawberry Jello
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 envelope dream whip
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding (4 serving size)
- Bake cake mix according to package direction.
- While still warm put fork marks in it then
- Take Jell-O & mix with hot water until dissolved. Pour over warm cake
- Cool. Then store in refrigerator
- Frosting: Mix dream whip, milk & pudding
- Beat until fluffy. Spread over cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Shrimp Tacos With Lime-cilantro Crema
Cranberry Maple Pulled Pork
Anzac BiscuitsSee More