- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 bx. of sugar free Jello (any flavor you prefer)
- 1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- Bake cake as directed on box in a 9x13 pan.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Either with a toothpick or a fork, poke holes over the entire top of the cake.
- Prepare jello as directed on package, after adding the cup of cold water, pour the jello mixture very slowly over all of the holes in the cake.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Spread the Cool Whip over cake before serving.
- Keep refrigerated.
NotesThis is a family favorite. Depending on your taste, you can use any Jello flavor you prefer. Very refreshing in the summertime.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More