- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry/banana jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 10 ounce package of sliced strawberries
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 3 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine jello and 1 cup boiling water. Stir until jello dissolves.
- Add sliced frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries break apart. Drain the pineapple and add to the berries. Add the mashed banana.
- Spoon half of the jello mixture into an 8-inch square cake pan. Chill until set.
- Set other half of mixture aside and leave at room temperature.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and walnuts. Spread evenly over set jello. Pour remaining jello mixture over cheese mixture. Chill until set.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More