- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry/banana jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 10 ounce package of sliced strawberries
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 3 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine jello and 1 cup boiling water. Stir until jello dissolves.
- Add sliced frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries break apart. Drain the pineapple and add to the berries. Add the mashed banana.
- Spoon half of the jello mixture into an 8-inch square cake pan. Chill until set.
- Set other half of mixture aside and leave at room temperature.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and walnuts. Spread evenly over set jello. Pour remaining jello mixture over cheese mixture. Chill until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Simple Homemade Favorites
Italy or BustSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More