- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large box cherry jello
- Make my box direction and put in a 9x 13 inch casserole dish.Let set up really good.
- 1-Large can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/4-Sticks margarine
- 1 1/2-Cups sugar
- 1-8oz pk walnuts
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 3-Tablesppons flour
- 1 1/2-2 Cup coconut
- Graham crackers
- While jello is setting up make topping.
- Combine all ingredients excepted graham crackers.and cook until thick.
- Let cool really good.
- Then put a layer of graham cracker's on top of jello.
- Then a layer of topping.
- Then another layer of graham cracker's ending with topping.
NotesI have been making this for every holiday for over 20 years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes for Vitality
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More