- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Large box cherry jello
- Make my box direction and put in a 9x 13 inch casserole dish.Let set up really good.
- 1-Large can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/4-Sticks margarine
- 1 1/2-Cups sugar
- 1-8oz pk walnuts
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 3-Tablesppons flour
- 1 1/2-2 Cup coconut
- Graham crackers
- While jello is setting up make topping.
- Combine all ingredients excepted graham crackers.and cook until thick.
- Let cool really good.
- Then put a layer of graham cracker's on top of jello.
- Then a layer of topping.
- Then another layer of graham cracker's ending with topping.
NotesI have been making this for every holiday for over 20 years.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More