- Cooking Time: Just boil water
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pkg gelatin (any Flavor)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (8 oz) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup diced apples
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Dissolve geltin in boiling water.
- Add pineapple and cranberry sauce.
- Chill until slightly thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into 4 cup molds. Chill until completely firm. Serve.
NotesIt was great to have this at Thanksgiving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More