- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint Ice Cream, any flavor
- 1 (4 oz) strawberry jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 oz strawberries, frozen with syrup
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Add ice cream & stir until well dissolved, then blend in fruit.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More