- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint Ice Cream, any flavor
- 1 (4 oz) strawberry jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 oz strawberries, frozen with syrup
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Add ice cream & stir until well dissolved, then blend in fruit.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More