- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint Ice Cream, any flavor
- 1 (4 oz) strawberry jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 oz strawberries, frozen with syrup
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Add ice cream & stir until well dissolved, then blend in fruit.
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate until set.
MidLife Road Trip's
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Naked MacaronSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More