- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (3oz) each Jell-O: Lemon, Raspberry and Lime Gelatin Flavors.
- 3 cups boiling water.
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 pkgs(3oz) or(8oz) creamed cheese, softened.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup whipped cream (cool whip)
- 1 can (1lb.4 1/2 oz.) crushed pineapple. (drained)
- Dissolve Jell-O Gelatin flavors separately, using 1 cup boiling water for each. Stir marshmallows into lemon gelatin; set aside. Add 3/4 cup cold water to lime gelatin; pour into a 13x9x2 inch pan. Chill until set, but not firm. Add 3/4 cup cold water to raspberry gelatin; set aside at room temperature. Then add creamed cheese to lemon mixture; beat until blended. Chill until slightly thickened. Then blend in mayonnaise, whipped cream, and crushed pineapple. (drained). Chill until very thick; spoon gently over lime gelatin. Chill until set but not firm. Meanwhile, chill raspberry gelatin until thickened; pour over lemon gelatin. Chill until firm. To serve cut in squares. Makes about 10 cups, or serves 12 to 15 people.
- Note: If deeper green and red layers are desired, use 6oz. packages of lime and raspberry Jell-O and 2 cups boiling water and 1&1/2 cups of cold water for each of the packages.
NotesMy Grandma has made this for years.. and I made this once for a Halloween party in my first-aid/CPR class and it was a big hit so I decided to share it with you guys
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More