- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (3oz) each Jell-O: Lemon, Raspberry and Lime Gelatin Flavors.
- 3 cups boiling water.
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 pkgs(3oz) or(8oz) creamed cheese, softened.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup whipped cream (cool whip)
- 1 can (1lb.4 1/2 oz.) crushed pineapple. (drained)
- Dissolve Jell-O Gelatin flavors separately, using 1 cup boiling water for each. Stir marshmallows into lemon gelatin; set aside. Add 3/4 cup cold water to lime gelatin; pour into a 13x9x2 inch pan. Chill until set, but not firm. Add 3/4 cup cold water to raspberry gelatin; set aside at room temperature. Then add creamed cheese to lemon mixture; beat until blended. Chill until slightly thickened. Then blend in mayonnaise, whipped cream, and crushed pineapple. (drained). Chill until very thick; spoon gently over lime gelatin. Chill until set but not firm. Meanwhile, chill raspberry gelatin until thickened; pour over lemon gelatin. Chill until firm. To serve cut in squares. Makes about 10 cups, or serves 12 to 15 people.
- Note: If deeper green and red layers are desired, use 6oz. packages of lime and raspberry Jell-O and 2 cups boiling water and 1&1/2 cups of cold water for each of the packages.
NotesMy Grandma has made this for years.. and I made this once for a Halloween party in my first-aid/CPR class and it was a big hit so I decided to share it with you guys
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Fun appetizers and snacks
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More