- Cooking Time: up to 1 hour
- Servings: 8 slices
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 lb ground hamburger or turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Mix of spices (I premix my spices and call it "meatloaf spice" it contains onion powder, celery salt, basil, oregano, garlic and parsley).
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- bread crumbs to cover
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand add more bread crumbs or oats until you get a good thickness from the meat. Put into loaf pan and then I push down the sides to make it look like a loaf. Put milk in the pan on top of the meat so that it creates a think coating over the meat. sprinkle bread crumbs on top to cover. Bake in the oven at 350 for 45 mins to an hour.
NotesI have been trying to perfect my meatloaf for about 7 years now. I think I have finally done it my husband loves!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More