- Cooking Time: up to 1 hour
- Servings: 8 slices
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
BackstoryI have been trying to perfect my meatloaf for about 7 years now. I think I have finally done it my husband loves!
- 1 lb ground hamburger or turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Mix of spices (I premix my spices and call it "meatloaf spice" it contains onion powder, celery salt, basil, oregano, garlic and parsley).
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- bread crumbs to cover
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand add more bread crumbs or oats until you get a good thickness from the meat. Put into loaf pan and then I push down the sides to make it look like a loaf. Put milk in the pan on top of the meat so that it creates a think coating over the meat. sprinkle bread crumbs on top to cover. Bake in the oven at 350 for 45 mins to an hour.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More