- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb chicken, pounded and cut into cutlets (I usually get 3 out of 1 breast)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- Pound out all the chicken and cut into sections.
- set up bread crumbs, egg and flour into bowls
- dip chicken in flour then egg then bread crumbs making sure it's completely covered.
- Once all pieces are breaded, heat a little oil in a pan and put them in the pan on medium, turning a couple times so they cook evenly.
NotesThis is DH's favorite meal, I could feed him this everyday for a month and I doubt he'd complain.