- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb chicken, pounded and cut into cutlets (I usually get 3 out of 1 breast)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- Pound out all the chicken and cut into sections.
- set up bread crumbs, egg and flour into bowls
- dip chicken in flour then egg then bread crumbs making sure it's completely covered.
- Once all pieces are breaded, heat a little oil in a pan and put them in the pan on medium, turning a couple times so they cook evenly.
NotesThis is DH's favorite meal, I could feed him this everyday for a month and I doubt he'd complain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More