- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is an original recipe using red potatoes and fresh rosemary tossed with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Adjust the seasoning to suit your tastes.
- 2-3 lbs red potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 3 large sprigs rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut potatoes into quarters and arrange in a single layer in a baking pan. Separate rosemary leaves from stems. Toss potatoes with rosemary, garlic, and Parmesan cheese with enough olive oil to coat potatoes (about 2-3 tbsp). Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Rearrange potatoes ever 15-20 minutes to keep them from sticking to pan. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Chopped onion would also be great in this dish.