- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 lbs red potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 3 large sprigs rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut potatoes into quarters and arrange in a single layer in a baking pan. Separate rosemary leaves from stems. Toss potatoes with rosemary, garlic, and Parmesan cheese with enough olive oil to coat potatoes (about 2-3 tbsp). Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Rearrange potatoes ever 15-20 minutes to keep them from sticking to pan. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Chopped onion would also be great in this dish.
NotesThis is an original recipe using red potatoes and fresh rosemary tossed with garlic and Parmesan cheese. Adjust the seasoning to suit your tastes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More