- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C butter or shortening
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs (unbeaten)
- 1 C Jenny Wren flour (1 C flour, 1-1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt)
- 1/4 C chopped walnuts
- 1/4 C chopped dates
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time—beating in well.
- Mix nuts and dates with flour.
- Add nuts and dates to creamed mixture.
- Spread in greased pan (about 6 “x9”).
- Bake at 375 degrees about 30 minutes.
- Cut while warm and roll in powdered sugar.
NotesPhoto of Zelma Levin, age 14.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MidLife Road Trip's
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More