- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 4-6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2TB Jerk Chicken seasoning
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 1 lime, juice of (about 3 TB)
- 1 TB. fresh cilantro, minced
- Mix together the jerk chicken seasoning, corn oil, lime juice and cilantro.
- Add the chicken and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a larg, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Serve over a bed of white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Simple Homemade Favorites
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More