- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Walkerwood Seasoning
- 2 Pounds of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Clean Chicken
- Lightly spread seasoning inside of chicken and light coat again on top. (do not use whole jar)
- Marinate in refridgerator overnight.
- Chop and add fresh scallions over top of chicken and place in preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Check for doneness and change cooking time accordinally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More