- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Walkerwood Seasoning
- 2 Pounds of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Clean Chicken
- Lightly spread seasoning inside of chicken and light coat again on top. (do not use whole jar)
- Marinate in refridgerator overnight.
- Chop and add fresh scallions over top of chicken and place in preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Check for doneness and change cooking time accordinally.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More