- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Walkerwood Seasoning
- 2 Pounds of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Clean Chicken
- Lightly spread seasoning inside of chicken and light coat again on top. (do not use whole jar)
- Marinate in refridgerator overnight.
- Chop and add fresh scallions over top of chicken and place in preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Check for doneness and change cooking time accordinally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More