- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Walkerwood Seasoning
- 2 Pounds of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Clean Chicken
- Lightly spread seasoning inside of chicken and light coat again on top. (do not use whole jar)
- Marinate in refridgerator overnight.
- Chop and add fresh scallions over top of chicken and place in preheated oven of 350 degrees.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Check for doneness and change cooking time accordinally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More