- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme sprigs
- Grated lime peel
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients except chicken; puree until smooth in a food processor.
- Add all but 1/4 cup of the mixture in a 1 gallon plastic sealable bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Skewer chicken pieces and grill for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and grill marks appear.
NotesServed over basmati herbed rice, sliced cucumbers and yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More