- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme sprigs
- Grated lime peel
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients except chicken; puree until smooth in a food processor.
- Add all but 1/4 cup of the mixture in a 1 gallon plastic sealable bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Skewer chicken pieces and grill for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and grill marks appear.
NotesServed over basmati herbed rice, sliced cucumbers and yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More