- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups Loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups Cantaloupe balls (I just cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 1/2 cup Halved fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons Seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry white wine vinegar (you can use cider vinegar probably regular vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped macadamia nuts (I hate these nuts so I use walnuts but you can use what you like)
- I also add either blue cheese or feta cheese (You had it here with feta) both are good
- Combine spinach, cantaloupe balls, and strawberry halves in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine jam and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Drizzle over spinach mixture, and toss well. Sprinkle with nuts.
NotesIts a great salad... Everyone always raves about it and its simple to put together!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More