JESSIE'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar (I use bakers sugar)
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter or butter flavored Crisco
- 11/3 12oz. packages of Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 generous cup of Heath toffee bits
Pre heat oven to 375.
Mix the dry ingredients and set aside. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs mix in completely. Mix in dry ingredients slowly. Add the chocolate and toffee chips. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.