- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pint (2 cups) of milk (I prefer the 2%)
- 1 box elbow macaroni (Meullers)
- 1 bag (2 cups) shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Couple of slices of white bread.
- Prejeat over to 375, butter/grease a 13x9 baking dish
- Cook the macaroni about 6-7 minutes and drain.
- Take 2 tablespoons of butter and melt in that pan, add the 2 tbs
- of flour (a whisk is best for this part) and then add the milk. You will
- cook that a few minutes until it starts to get thicker, almost to a boil.
- At this point, keep whisking and then add a coupld shakes of salt and pepper, I also shake in a bit of garlic powder (2 shakes) and Nature's Seasoning. Then, once mixture is thinkened, throw in the
- cheese, saving about a handful for later. Once the cheese is all melted, just throw in the noodles. This is a good time to taste test and see if it needs anything
- Toast a few pieces of bread, then cut into small cubes and then pan fry with the other 2 tbs of butter until brown and butter has coated the bread crumbs/
- Pour the noodles into a buttered baking pan (13x9) and top with the remaining cheese and then the buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
NotesMy friend Jevita made this dish for a get-together and it was soooooo good!!!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More