- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Servings: 8 OR 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 EGGS
- 2 CUPS OF SUGAR
- 1 CUP OF OIL
- 2/3 CUP OF ORANGE JUICE ( I HAVE USED SIMPLY LEMONADE IN A PINCH AMAZINGLY DELICOUS, APPLE DOES NOT WORK IT DOES NOT HAVE THE LITTLE TANG)
- 2 1/2 TEASPOONS VANILLA
- 2 1/2 CUPS FLOUR
- 3 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER.
- 4-5 Apples peeled, cored and sliced.
- CINNAMON SUGAR MIX:
- 2 TEASPOON CINNAMON AND 5 TABLESPOONS OF SUGAR
- 1.MIX WET
- 2.MIX THE DRY
- 3.MAKE THE SUGAR MIX SET ASIDE
- 4.CUT UP 4 OR 5 APPLES, PEELED, CORED SLICED THIN
- 5.MIX THE DRY INTO THE WET
- 6.PLACE IN BUNDT OR TUBE PAN GREASED (CAN SPRINKLE WITH EXTRA CINNAMON)
- 7.PLACE HALF BATTER IN PAN
- 8.TOP WITH APPLES
- 9.TOP WITH CINNAMON MIXTURE
- 10.TOP WITH REST OF DOUGH
- 11.BAKE 350 FOR 1 1/2 TO 2 HOURS KEEP CHECKING
- 12.* I have used simply lemonade in pinch for orange juice. it make is so fluffy.
NotesThis came from my son's ex girlfriend. It is a moist chock full of apples. Alot of Jewish apple cakes are the same. This is a little different and little more moist! Enjoy.