- Cooking Time: 20 MINUTES
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 25MINUTES
- 6 large potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- a little onion juice, optional
- 1. Peel six large potatoes and soak several hours in cold water; grate, drain, and for every pint allow two eggs, about one tablespoon of flour, one-half teaspoon of salt, a little pepper; a little onion juice may be added if so desired.
- 2. Beat eggs well and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- 3. Drop by spoonfuls on a hot greased spider in small cakes. Turn and brown on both sides.
- 4. Serve with apple sauce.
- 5. When eggs are very expensive the cakes can be made with one egg. When required for a meat meal, the pancakes may be fried in drippings; the edges will be much more crisp than when fried in butter, which burns so readily.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More