- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 45 min
BackstoryA little labor intensive, but oh so refreshing! Particularly good in the summertime.
Please consider getting your hands on a grapefruit knife.
- 1 medium jicama, peeled
- 6-10 grapefruit (Ruby red is my favorite)
- Optional garnish: Shelled pumpkin seeds (salted tamari is really good)
- Fresh mint
- After sectioning all your grapefruit, squeeze out whatever juice you can.
- Slice your jicama into thin, bite size pieces and combine with the grapefruit and its’ juice. Garnish.
- I like to put this in small bowls as a palate cleanser after something greasy like pulled pork.