- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 45 min
- 1 medium jicama, peeled
- 6-10 grapefruit (Ruby red is my favorite)
- Optional garnish: Shelled pumpkin seeds (salted tamari is really good)
- Fresh mint
- After sectioning all your grapefruit, squeeze out whatever juice you can.
- Slice your jicama into thin, bite size pieces and combine with the grapefruit and its’ juice. Garnish.
- I like to put this in small bowls as a palate cleanser after something greasy like pulled pork.
NotesA little labor intensive, but oh so refreshing! Particularly good in the summertime.
Please consider getting your hands on a grapefruit knife.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More