- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large jicama, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, vinegar, chili powder, honey and oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well.
- Fold in cilantro.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes and serve!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More