- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large jicama, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix lime juice, vinegar, chili powder, honey and oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well.
- Fold in cilantro.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes and serve!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More