- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15 ounce can creamed corn (do not drain)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Cook uncovered for 55-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesThis casserole is so easy and tasty. Great for potlucks and is always a crowd pleaser.
Submitted by: "Susan Bettles"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More