- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 ounce box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15 ounce can creamed corn (do not drain)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix all ingredients and pour into greased casserole dish.
- Cook uncovered for 55-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
NotesThis casserole is so easy and tasty. Great for potlucks and is always a crowd pleaser.
Submitted by: "Susan Bettles"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More