- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking rice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons pure vegetable oil
- 2 (8oz.) or 1 (15oz.) can Hunt's tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix beef, rice, onion and seasonings.
- Form into 1-inch meatballs.
- Brown lightly on all sides in oil in 10-inch skillet, drain fat.
- Add Hunt's sauce and water.
- Mix well.
- Simmer about 20 minutes.
NotesThis is an old recipe, different from the ones I have seen lately that call for Rice a Roni.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More