- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups of boiling water
- 4 packages of (4 serving)any flavored gelatin
- 2 disposable gloves (clean!)
- cooking spray
- prepared drink mix or carbonated beverage
- Stir the boiling water into the flavored gelatin. Use a medium-sized bowl and stir for around 2 minutes until the gelatin is dissolved. Then, refrigerate the mixture for around 10 minutes to cool.
- While you are letting the gelatin cool, soak the 2 disposable gloves in warm water and make sure you rinse it well. You will need to squeeze out all the excess water to make the gloves dry out faster.
- Next, take the gloves and spray the insides with the cooking spray. The reason you need to do this is so the gloves will be easier to remove from the gelatin, so make sure you are thorough when you spray the gloves. Then, slowly pour the gelatin into the gloves. Using a funnel to do this is very helpful. Once the gloves are filled, tie the opening with a twistie or use a rubber band. Place the filled gloves on a cookie or baking sheet. You will need to refrigerate the gloves for at least 4 hours or until the gelatin is set.
- Once the gelatin has been refrigerated long enough, you simply cut the gloves away and presto! you have 2 Halloween Jiggly Hands!