- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles red wine
- 4 cups rum, divided
- 4 cups orange juice, divided
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- In a large pitcher, mix the red wine, 2 cups rum, 2 cups orange juice, and sugar. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- In a large bowl, mix the strawberries, pineapple chunks, and maraschino cherries. Cover with 2 cups rum and 2 cups orange juice. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain the fruit (reserve the liquid if desired).
- Mix the fruit into the pitcher with the sangria to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More