- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3 daikon radishes, grated
- 3-6 carrots (about the same amount as dai
- Up to 1/4 cup of oil (sunflower, safflower or canola)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- A handful of dried cranberries (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Mix the grated daikon radishes and carrots in a salad bowl.
- Mix the oil, maple syrup and vinegar and salt in a small jar. Close the lid and shake well.
- Add the dressing to the daikon and carrots and toss in the dried cranberries. Enjoy!
NotesEveryone loves this quick and sweet salad... even kids!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Koken met OmaSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More