- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (12 slices) Jimmy Dean® Pre-Cooked Premium Bacon
- 1 pkg. Sara Lee® Mini Plain Bagels
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup container sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. red onion.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place split bagels cut side up on a baking sheet and toast 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Finely chop red onion. Combine blue cheese, sour cream and chopped red onion in a bowl; mix well.
- Crumble bacon into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Spread each bagel half with 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon. Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
NotesWith Grandma and Grandpa in town, the extended family decides they are all coming over to watch "It's a Wonderful Life." Just pop in this delicious mini-bagel snack to serve during the movie!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More