- Cooking Time: 1-2 hours
- Preparation Time:
- Olive oil
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 2 or 3 small zucchini, cubed
- 5 skinned tomatoes (or 1 can tomatoes)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bud garlic, chopped (not too fine)
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- Fresh ground pepper
- Additions you may like:
- Less garlic
- Green pepper
- In large pot, sauté onion and garlic slightly in olive oil.
- Add rest of vegetables and spices.
- Cook slowly for 1-2 hours until very soft.
NotesRecipe from JoJo Joseph: From Lausanne, Switzerland, cooks like her Southern French upbringing.
Good warm or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More