- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 4 tsp. Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Butter (softened)
- 4 tsp. Finely Diced Green Pepper
- 1/4 C. Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (6 oz.) can Crab Meat (drained)
- Fresh Diced Green Onion (garnish)
- Fresh Chopped Parsley (garnish)
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and butter until smooth.
- Blend in seasoned salt and paprika.
- Stir in yellow onions, crab meat, green pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in a lightly greased small shallow baking dish and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until mixture bubbles, about 10 - 14 minutes.
- Serve dip with unsalted or very lightly salted corn chips.
- This appetizer will serve two to three
NotesI also found that dipping jalapeno poppers in this dip is so delicious!!!I got this recipe from copykat.com