- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 4 tsp. Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Butter (softened)
- 4 tsp. Finely Diced Green Pepper
- 1/4 C. Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (6 oz.) can Crab Meat (drained)
- Fresh Diced Green Onion (garnish)
- Fresh Chopped Parsley (garnish)
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and butter until smooth.
- Blend in seasoned salt and paprika.
- Stir in yellow onions, crab meat, green pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in a lightly greased small shallow baking dish and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until mixture bubbles, about 10 - 14 minutes.
- Serve dip with unsalted or very lightly salted corn chips.
- This appetizer will serve two to three
NotesI also found that dipping jalapeno poppers in this dip is so delicious!!!I got this recipe from copykat.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More