- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- browned ground beef
- browned sweet italian sausage
- chopped onion
- minced garlic
- chopped carrots
- sliced mushrooms
- diced green pepper
- canned whole tomatoes
- canned diced tomatoes
- tomato paste
- beef bouillon cubes
- red wine
- garlic/onion powder
- In a pan, brown ground beef & sausage.
- Remove from pan and place in crockpot.
- In same pan, add carrots, green pepper, onions, garlic & mushroom.
- Cook until softened and add to crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crockpot.
- Stir and cook on low 6-8 hours or n high 4-6 hours.
- Allow to cool before freezing.
NotesNothing really special about my spaghetti & meatballs, aside from both the sauce and meatballs that were prepared in advance. Although I don't have exact measurements, this is what normally goes into my spaghetti sauce:
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More