- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas & carrots mix
- 3 (6oz) cans tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups croutons, crushed
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided
- 2 cups dried elbow macaroni, cooked
- In a large saucepan, melt butter.
- Add onions, garlic and mushroom & brown.
- Add flour & cook for 1-2 mins.
- Slowly add milk and stir.
- Add boullion cube & dissolve.
- Add peas/carrots, tuna, mayo & mustard.
- Add seasonings to taste.
- Fold in cooked macaroni.
- Stir in 1/2 of cheese.
- Place in greased casserole dish.
- Top with crushed croutons and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
NotesHere's my Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe without the use of canned cream soups:
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Katherine's Lemon Meringue Pie: Desperate Housewives
Kung Pao Chicken
TACO BAKESee More